Dont know what to say

Newton Hunt nhunt@optonline.net
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 14:26:53 -0400

> > ? How could humans do such a thing ?

I hesitated to send this to this forum but...

We did this to ourselves.

Rant follows.

I am angry.  You cannot blame a monkey for being a monkey, terrorists are what
they are and nothing can change that, they are simply unsane.  I am angry at our
government for not knowing this was being set up and angry at our policy of
appeasement, our arrogance, our complacency, our permissiveness.

NOW we have to take action and not a slap on the hand, but a proportional
response thousands of times greater than our hurt.

The only thing terrorists can respect is power and punishment totally out of
proportion to their activities and abilities.

Not just the terrorist but the countries that promote, promulgate, support,
protect and permit terrorists they are as guilty as the terrorists themselves.

We should withdraw any and all support from the middle east and stop buying oil
from them immediately, even if oil products are rationed here, until ALL
terrorist activities are permanently terminated and perpetrators jailed.

We are and will always be vulnerable to attack but the world must learn that if
you screw with us you die.  Simple formulae.

It is time for our government to get tough and get rid of the incompetents and
appeasers, no matter their guise or excuses.

We will have to become more like Israel in almost every respect, secure borders,
plain clothed security officers on all airliners.  We, as Americans, will have
take all aspects of our lives more seriously and make sacrifices we are not
accustomed to making.  We have had it far to easy for far too long.  Hence our
arrogance, our complacency.

Life is tough sometimes but why make it so easy for the bastards to do this to
us?  Let us not blame the innocent, remember WHICH group did this, ours the
theirs.

End of rant, for now.