Fw: Don't know.......

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 19:16:04 -0700

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Kevin E. Ramsey=20
To: wimblees@aol.com=20
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 6:10 AM
Subject: Don't know.......

"Kevin=20
May God have mercy on your soul.=20

You talk the big talk. But I doubt very seriously if you have been able =
to do=20
what you claim. The circumstances on Tuesay might have been prevented if =
some=20
gun toting person would have been on board. But before that, many planes =

would have had to make emergency landings, and probably crashed, if =
ordinary=20
citizens, who had a right to carry a gun, were on board planes. A single =

bullet in the wrong place can bring down a plane full of people. Airline =

personnel have had hard enough time controlling passengers who didn't =
like=20
the fact that their plane was arriving 10 minuets late. I can imagine =
some of=20
them pulling a gun to get the pilot to fly faster.=20

A sky marshal is one thing. But to allow any one else with a gun on a =
plane=20
is a disaster waiting to happen. "

Wim, I was going to post this off list, but I changed my mind.

    Everything I said in my posting was true, and no, I'm not trying to =
"Talk the Big talk". There were probably people on board one of those =
planes with close to the same training that I have had, and in the same =
position of frustration at being put in the situation of being made =
totally helpless by others who were merely trying to make them safer. We =
have all raged as of late at the feelings of helplessness this has given =
us, and these were my feelings as I read about the plight of the =
passengers.
    You are absolutely correct in saying that some people couldn't act =
responsibly at all times, and some accidents would probably occur, and I =
wasn't saying that we should allow any yahoo who owns a firearm on a =
plane with it. I was simply stating what I would have done. And I would =
have been able to clear five or six people with knives, easy.
    How about only people who have had background checks done by the =
FBI, as I have had; no, I guess that wouldn't be good enough either.
   =20
    As far I as know, though, I haven't really done anything that would =
require God to have mercy on my soul.

   =20

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com