some thoughts on the attacks

DBee840388@AOL.COM DBee840388@AOL.COM
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 10:25:54 EDT

In a message dated 9/14/01 11:02:55 PM Central Daylight Time,
larudee@pacbell.net writes:

> There is no justification for terrorism, but you don't eliminate terrorism
> by eliminating the terrorists.  We are not responsible for all the
> injustice in the world, but we are making no attempt to be responsible for
> our part in it, and until we do we should not be surprised that desperate
> people will sacrifice themselves to hurt us.

Paul  I wonder about not eliminating the terrorists - I really don't think
they're up to us using love and kindness to change their world and ours.
What makes me worry is that by not taking strong, decsive action, will it
simply embolden them to push forward and bring chemical and biological
weapons into play where maybe millions of us, you and I, and of course, our
cherished loved ones included, will be lost.

Respectfully,
Don Bee, Sr., RPT
Chicago