some thoughts on the attacks

Erwinpiano Erwinpiano@email.msn.com
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 11:05:58 -0700

Paul and list

    I've learned the hard way that reason and logic, yes even love and =
understanding are of little  value when dealing with the deceived,drug =
or alchol addicted or the (religiously) insane. LOGIC Does Not Apply!  I =
truly believe there is nothing to be understood.  These people are going =
to do what they want to do which is do what they've always done which is =
to practice destructive behaviors that hurt thenselves and others. They =
must make the choice to change first before help can be received.
      This call to arms is not about revenge as much as it is a call to =
protect ourselves and our loved ones.  This is our only choice at this =
juncture in history. To do nothing is also insanity.=20
  The rest of your statement though it contains some truth I find a =
little cynical at this time.
      Dale Erwin
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: larudee@pacbell.net=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Cc: Mehrene Larudee=20
  Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 8:41 AM
  Subject: Re: some thoughts on the attack

  Paul Larudee Wrote:     we should first try to make sense of it and =
then try to address the cause.  Perhaps if we stop trying to prop up =
corrupt regimes who crush their people in order to provide cheap labor =
and natural resources to American companies, the pool from which =
terrorists recruit their martyrs will dry up.  Perhaps if we stop =
providing some nations with the means and support to destroy other =
nations in disputes that ought to be none of our business, we will earn =
the respect of both.=20
  We know how they will react to our revenge by looking at the way we =
react to theirs.=20

  Paul Larudee=20