Bridle wires

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@mediaone.net
Sat, 15 Sep 2001 17:07:30 -0700

  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: "Bill Ballard" <yardbird@pop.vermontel.net>
  To: <pianotech@ptg.org>

  > As far as the bridle tapes go, I still have decided to secure the=20
  > tapes to the wires with hot melt glue or epoxy
  >=20
  > Bill Ballard RPT
  > NH Chapter, P.T.G.
             =20
         Bill, Why cement to the wires  ?   With the cork types I don't =
even like adhesives in the catcher holes. Since bridles may possibly be =
replaced more than once in an actions lifetime why make things difficult =
 for the next tech. Of course depending on your age you may be dead by =
then, so  you won't be hunted down, but seriously  forget the glue IMHO. =
 Tom Driscoll