Adjustable Action Centers

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 23:59:12 +0200

Thanks Barrie, for the info , what a precision, by the way. My Olivier Barli
book have all piano patents from 1849 to 1979 (1720 patents, 350 only where
from outside of France)

I did not see the grandest 3.50 meters Challen we talk about .

I will let you know for sure when it will be.

Bye.

Isaac OLEG