Adjustable Action Centers

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 00:59:04 +0200

Hello,

The book is a French book :

La facture francaise du piano , de 1849 a nos jours.

de Olivier BARLI
editor : La Flute de Pan, 55 rue de Rome 75017 PARIS

It is an analysis of the French facts regarding French piano building. Was a
student passing a doctor graduate in musicology work ( a "these", in
french). The references of the included patents are not very precise, but
the analysys and remaining investigations are, based on the facts and
principles that French Piano builders where the most efficient in Europe and
that the piano is then "almost" a French instrument originally .

The demonstration is made with the use of all the patents, follow an
explanation on how the French who where the first piano builders in Europe,
became to the point where almost
none exist actually (sorry for my English).

It is possible to found the book yet, but as I said, from a technical point
of view, not much information, sociologic an statistic approach essentially.

Best Regards.

Isaac OLEG
Isaac OLEG SIMANOT

PianoTech