Fw. WE AMERICANS

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Sun, 16 Sep 2001 23:00:01 -0600

At 07:59 PM 9/15/01 -0400, Jim B wrote:

>prefer the term "African-American" as opposed to the other terms. They look
>just like normal people. This is not unknown as we have Irish-American,
>Swedish-American, Italian-American etc..............but let non forget they
>are all Americans. :-)

A news report on CNN tonight discussed reversing the positions of the
descriptors of "hyphenated-Americans". The new "Politically Correct" terms
would become American-African, American-Irish, American-Swedish etc..

Lest no one forget...

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
mailto:john@musselwhite.com    http://www.mp3.com/fatbottom