Adjusting Action Centers

Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:47:42 +0200

While understanding the desire to find a easier and better way of doing
things... I have to ask why not just change the centerpin ? I cant see that any
real time is saved by any of these alternative methods, and further some of
them really have the potential to make matters worse by inadvertantly or even
on purpose damaging the surrounding wood.

It really is pretty quick to simply change a center pin, and that gives the
opportunity to fix / kontroll other aspects of center pin maintaince concerns.'

JMV

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.