Fw: An Afghan American's point of view(extrememly off topic)

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 16:15:05 EDT

In a message dated 18/09/01 4:06:20 PM, pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

<<"So why did I spend nine months in Thailand working 12 to 16 hours a day">>

So that I could use them on military targets in RVN et al....depending on
when you were there........

<<" My memory may not be what it used to be but I think most

of these bombers were headed for targets in both North and South Vietnam.">>

RVN.....yes....as for NVN, care to guess the date of the first BUFF strike in
NVN???
(several kliks above the DMZ don't count for this question.)
Jim Bryant (FL)