One picture is worth......

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 19:47:58 -0700

------=_NextPart_001_0054_01C1407A.D81001C0

    I am very happy that we have not "lashed out" at our enemies, and =
are reacting in a careful, thoughtful manner. One must be careful not to =
"become" the enemy we seek to destroy. When in a fight, never stoop to =
your opponents' level, if they are playing dirty. I am Proud of our =
Country, we may not be perfect, but we're the best thing on this Planet! =
=20

    (Now, don't take offense there, Norway, Canada, and the rest of =
Europe and Scandinavia, you're cool too, although the Norwegian army =
needs haircuts and discipline badly. (Grin))

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com

------=_NextPart_001_0054_01C1407A.D81001C0
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...