Fw: An Afghan American's point of view

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 00:23:49 -0700

Tamim Ansary, who wrote the letter which has spread so fast
via the internet, was just interviewed on PBS by Moyers.

He was just as good on TV as in the letter. It sounds like
the whole place needs food URGENTLY, not to mention every
sort of infrastructure, and a huge landmine removal effort.
The kids are getting maimed all the time.

 From his description, it is hard to imagine that there is
anything worth bombing which has not already been blown to
smithereens. I hope we can bring food there, instead, maybe
starting with the other side in the civil war, in the north, in
the meantime trying to throw out the Taliban.

Susan