Olde instrument Scaling, etc.

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 09:31:55 +0200

I think what he is saying Terry, is that these instruments require a more
delicate touch. Modern pianos can take quite a beating really... but these old
squares have action pieces that will easily break in comparison.

So, most folks having used modern pianos perhaps are not aware that fist playing
and instruments from the 1830's or the like dont mix to well.

I dont think he meant anything about one kind being better then another.

I think anyways..
RicB

--
Richard Brekne