One picture is worth......

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:30:32 -0700

Richard,=20

    In this case it was just a question of syntax, not Geography. I know =
perfectly well where Norway is.  Sorry.
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Richard Brekne=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:26 AM
  Subject: Re: One picture is worth......

  Didnt get to see the picture... it was missing....... so dont know how =
much offense I shoulda not taken :) By the way... Norway is part of =
Scandinavia, and Canada is in North America, not Europe. Just incase =
there was any confusion... hehe=20
  "Kevin E. Ramsey" wrote:=20

          I am very happy that we have not "lashed out" at our enemies, =
and are reacting in a careful, thoughtful manner. One must be careful =
not to "become" the enemy we seek to destroy. When in a fight, never =
stoop to your opponents' level, if they are playing dirty. I am Proud of =
our Country, we may not be perfect, but we're the best thing on this =
Planet!     (Now, don't take offense there, Norway, Canada, and the rest =
of Europe and Scandinavia, you're cool too, although the Norwegian army =
needs haircuts and discipline badly. (Grin))   =20
     =20
     =20
     =20
     Kevin Ramsey=20