Designer Grand Action Transporter

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:40:20 -0700

Diane wrote;

   =20
"Sounds like a great table Kevin!  I will have to go to Costco and have =
a look; tables like that can have many uses. =20
However, is the height adjustable?  Does it go up and down stairs (while =
carrying the action for you)? =20

Of course, for a strong young buck like you, that's not important.  Now =
as for me,  I don't want to ever have to carry a grand action alone =
again!=20

Diane"

    Ahem, not so young, Dianne. No, I really wouldn't try to use it for =
carrying an action, and the height is not adjustable, although it sits =
at a very comfortable height, (about 30 inches), so it should work great =
for doing work on an action in the customers home. That's all I bought =
it for, really.

Kevin Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com