Recession-proof?

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:45:37 -0400

Phil,

I wouldn't expect piano service to be totally recession proof, but it is still a
lot different from a number of other occupations, in that, since I have eight
hundred "employers" I am not likely to get laid off by all of them.  I think I
would always have enough income to pay the bills.

Regards, Clyde