Noise Levels-a question

Paul McCloud pmc333@earthlink.net
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 22:21:51 -0700

I have had a loss of hearing above approx. 4000 hz since I was first
tested around age 14.  I can barely hear the top note on most pianos (I
use an ETD).  I did pass the RPT tuning exam, but used my SAT for the
test.  It tends to stretch the high treble a little too much (or at
least it did for the test) so I was penalized a few points.  I hope my
hearing doesn't get any worse.  I use ER-20 plugs.  They are cheap
($13.00) and very comfortable.  I get them from Musician's Friend
online.
    Paul McCloud, RPT
    San Diego

--