Brambach

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:43:44 -0500

Some advice please.......  1924 Brambach
	Bass dampers and hammers replaced at some point
	hammers may have been filed once since.

Lady is complaining of thuddy bass strings, and "tinny" tone, and doesn't
want to spent much money.  Any suggestions.  I think filing and voicing
the treble might help a bit.  As to bass strings, I've only twisted
strings once, and it lasted only about three months before the tone was
shot again.  Suggestions, opinions,  appreciated.
les bartlett
houston
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.