Bolt strength

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 22:31:56 -0400

Bob,

I don't know the answers to all of your questions, but I have repaired two or
three separated Everett backs, using 5/16" carriage bolts and epoxy.  No further
problems.  You understand, I presume, that the back is pulled together with
clamps first, not just with the bolt.  I think that wouldn't work.

Regards, Clyde