Visual Bulk Factor

Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:08:46 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Jankura" <kenrpt@earthlink.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: September 20, 2001 5:36 PM
Subject: Re: Visual Bulk Factor

Bulk
> >> Factor?  If it's what I'm guessing, isn't the Steinway Model A even
> lower?
>
> And what would that lovely sleek svelte Chickering Quarter Grand be, -3.7
?
> :-)

See my response to Mr Delacour.

I don't know what it would be for any of the various small Chickering pianos
but I expect they will be quite low. Since I began playing around with the
idea I've not had the opportunity to measure any of them. Actually, I'd be
interested in the pertinent measurements from most any small (under 6' or
185 cm) pianos. Any volunteers?

Del