Old plastic action parts

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 11:18:43 -0500

Hi Stacey and John,
                               A good job whilst watching TV.  If you ream
all the bushings of the new flanges out to #21 with the Mannino reamer the
job goes a lot easier.  A few weeks ago I changed a complete set of wippen
flanges this way.   With the new flanges prepped, the job went quite
quickly in the shop,  and it seemed less tedious.
Think like a factory worker, so you are not constantly picking up a
different tool, is the key to speed and consistency. You soon get a rhythm
going.
One job like this and the reamers have paid for them selves.
Hope things are going well in Vic for you and the family.   Just think no
-40C this winter.  <G>
Regards Roger