Old plastic action parts

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 23:48:19 -0500

.  Too bad.  I might have to look
>into Don Mannino's reamers just out of curiosity, though.  Does he sell them
>directly?
>Stacy

Hi Stacy,
               I got mine from Pianotech in the US.   Once you use them you
will never look back.  If you have a chance to take in Don's centre pinning
class at a convention,  it's a must.   One of the best classes I have taken.

  Now if you make a song and dance about cutting grass in Febuary, I will
call on the spirits of the snow God's, and have them dump on you.

Roger