Digital tape was : High-tension or Low-tension?

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 07:32:30 +0200

Hello
Had one (before I wanted to modify it ) . It is a regular tape with digital
reading .
Mine was from Starett, and 75 USD approx. I never find one again in France.

Precision was good enough, I had co calibrate it before mesuring (zero it).
Find it faster to mesure with that and less tiring for eyes.

Good luck

Isaac