tinnitus and tuning?

Susan Kline sckline@home.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 08:20:14 -0700

At 08:31 AM 9/22/2001 -0400, Rook wrote:
>I am just very aware of it and wear hearing
>protection hoping the protection will prevent it from getting any worse..

I wear hearing protection in the car for any but the shortest drive,
and especially for any airplane trip.

The tinnitus is always there, but at levels I can tolerate.

I think that diet matters, as well. When I tried a vegan diet, my ears
got a lot better, though my general health got worse, till I had to
give it up.

Good luck, Gregor. Be careful of all noisy situations.

Susan