Texas State Convention - 'Put the Hammer Down'

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 20:27:04 -0500

Terry, List,

How could it be clarified any better?  Seems fairly specific to me.

>...Designer and builder Del Fandrich's all day class "Piano Scale
>>  Making - Understanding How Pianos Work", starts at 8:30, the morning of
>>  October 11th...
>>  Leon Speir...

However, your question is definitely mixed up.  You might want to reread
what you wrote.

>Please clarify. October 11, 2001 is a Thursday. Is Del's all-day scaling
>class on Wednesday, October 10, or is it to be held on Thursday, October
>12th?
>
>Terry Farrell

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician