Texas State Convention - 'Put the Hammer Down'

thepianoarts thepianoarts@home.com
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 22:02:46 -0500

Clairifacation:

I goofed! Sorry for the mix up.   The dates are correct: Del's class starts
on Thursday Oct. 11.  It is a 6 hou, all day class.  All other classes start
the following day, Friday, the 12th.

Again, Del's class is Thursday, the 11th.

Dan Reed
thepianoarts@home.com