Tinnitus Subject

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Sun, 23 Sep 2001 13:36:01 -0400

Joe,

I did not know.  I assume you do not tune, so what is your role in the piano
service business?  Rebuilding, maybe?

Also, please explain if my understanding of what you wrote is incorrect.  Since
deafness (inability to hear) and tinnitus (ringing or noise in the ears) are not
the same thing, am I right that you cannot hear anything other than a constant
ringing/noise in the ears?  I hope these are not insensitive questions to ask.
If so, I am sorry and you need not respond.

Regards,
Clyde Hollinger, RPT
Lititz, PA, USA