Hearing/Tinitus

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:26:55 -0700

Clyde & List,
Your questions are not "insensitive", at least not to me. The more we talk
about these problems, the more "Deaf" tuners are going to come out of the
"Closet" and start addressing the problems with proper "Aids". And, yes, I
do tune. At a concert level, I might add. :-) I work hard at it and I can do
it, thanks to proper hearing aids, a good ETD and perseverance. I am not the
speed demon that many of you are, but I get it done. I also do voicing to
many discriminate clients satisfaction and delight.
Regards,
Joe Garrett, R.P.T.