Tuning/Regulation Marketing

Richard Brekne rbrekne@broadpark.no
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 17:03:43 +0200

I really see no problem with the fellows basic approach as I saw it origionally
presented... perhaps his wording was a bit er..... strong.. but otherwise I tend
to aggree that just going and whipping out a tuning is only doing part of the
job, and causes in the end a lot of misunderstanding and yes... unregulated
neglected pianos.

Terry, would you mind copying of the origional and full statement as you found
it on his site. I would like to see as well so as to better understand your
worries about the fellow misleading the public.

RicB

--
Richard Brekne
RPT, N.P.T.F.