Noise

Isaac OLEG SIMANOT oleg-i@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:58:30 +0200

Helo,

If everything in the house is hard, even floor, the legs may be put on
something absorbing before go farther (BMO).

Mod S (1950), bass bridge unglues near the break (can't be seen from up).

Second, mostly (german from 1950-55 to 70) have the action stack to be
re-welded with new rails ( rails open)

Regards.

Isaac OLEG