Fw: A very interesting point of view

Bobby R. Sims sims-n-sons@ev1.net
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 17:52:30 -0500

Hello,

I'm Bobby Sims.  I recently began attending PTG meetings and joined this
list.  I'm studying to be an RPT.  I noticed this string of messages and
thought this e-mail I received earlier was informative.  I'm thankful that
our President and his cabinet are being cautious in this "war" against
terrorism.  As stated in the following e-mail there is not a lot we can do
to hurt the Afghani economy or tear up their country, Russia already done
that I suppose.  We must take out terrorism at it's root.  I sure hope God
does Bless America.  He only knows how much we need it.

Hopefully the next post I send will be concerning the piano and I can learn
from your experiences.

Thanks,
Bobby Sims
sims-n-sons@ev1.net