THE SOLUTION FOR TERRORISM

jolly roger baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 29 Sep 2001 12:14:27 -0500

Hi Clyde,
               Make no mistake there while there is great support
Internationally for America over this horrendous disaster.  There is also a
great deal of pressure to exercise temperance.

This is not AMERICA'S  NEW  WAR as you your press likes to brag and glorify,
but a global problem.  Travel out side your own country, and you will see an
entirely different perspective.

My home city in the UK is home to the Royal Marine Commando unit's. They are
already in Afghanistan.   Just like they were first  to go in, in the gulf
war.

The Royal Air Force was responsible for taking out most of the air fields in
that war.   They quite efficiently grounded the Iraqi Air force.  Then the
killing spree started in Bagdad.   We all know what that solved.   There is
some mounting pressure in the UK that America does not conduct a repeat
performance.

This not America's private war.   And America is not going to be the same.
The
International community is hopefully going to force the US to be accountable
for their foreign policy.   90 day company balance sheets will no longer cut
it.

Regards Roger