Reconditioned (?) Imported Pianos

Ron Overs ron@overspianos.com.au
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 21:35:14 +1000

Clyde,

>I received an ad . .  which claims to be [from] "the only
>company that fully restores every piano to like new condition."  Is that
>an accurate claim?  I don't know what's legal and what's not anymore, so
>you may wish to respond privately.

Its interesting just how wide the definition 'like new' can be. For
all of the companies 'staking out' such a claim, I haven't seen one
which actually pulls the bridge pins and re-cuts the notching. Has
anyone seen a commercial Japanese rebuilder doing this?

Ron O.
--

OVERS PIANOS - SYDNEY
Grand Piano Manufacturers