Gluing Ivories Back On

gordon stelter lclgcnp@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 06:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Joe,
     I, too, am a professional pianist, and I prefer
plastic for the very reason that the ivory was ripped
from the face of  a slaughtered, intelligent, feeling
being while its children watched and cried.
( Elephants DO cry !)
    It seems bizarre that a device capable of bringing
such beauty to the world should have as a component
such ghastliness, and I'm glad that technology has
replaced it.
     Sincerely,
     Gordon Stelter