Tarn-X

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 20:19:23 EDT

Several weeks ago, I believe it was Roger Jolley, who told us about how great
Tarn-x is. So I bought a bottle, to brighten up the brass parts on my
Baldwin.

I'm glad I read the instructions first. The very first paragraph on the back
of the bottle says: "Important:, Do not use on stainless steel, chrome,
pewter, aluminum, brass, artificially oxidized silver, lacquered surfaces,
pearls and porous stones. Avoid spilling on laminates, counter tops, Formica
or synthetic surfaces."

And, oh, yea, WEAR PROTECTIVE GLOVES. AVOID CONTACT WITH SKIN AND EYES. In
case of contact, flush immediately and thoroughly wash with water for 15
minutes. Call a doctor or poison control center for more advice

Great stuff. Too bad I can't, and don't want to, use it.

Wim