CA gluing Grand Pinblocks....My take on it/ Richard Brekne

Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:54:06 +0200

Actually.... thats a perfect explaination Terry.  Says
exactly what I was trying to say about there being pretty
much the same situation glue or not, in a much clearer
fashion then I was able to.

The only question I have left then is how significant the
changes are. They would seem very slight unless you really
used a lot of glue. But ok. I got all this clear now.
Thanks.

But surely this isnt what Joe was refering to in his
origional point about the shear stress on the pin from the
string pushing against it and the bridge resisting. I cant
see how that gets much directly into the question of bridge
cracking... with or without CA.

Cheers !
RicB