Reconditioned Imported Pianos

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Fri, 02 Aug 2002 07:34:34 -0400

Yes, the brochure states the factory is in Hamamatsu, Japan.  I don't know
if these are "gray market" pianos, since they all have three pedals.  Two
pedals used to be one of the distinguishing indications of these pianos,
correct?

Thank to all who responded, although I would still like to hear from
anyone (privately if it seems advisable) who has first-hand experience
with Doremi.  So far I have received no such responses.

Regards, Clyde