Stringing

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Sat, 3 Aug 2002 19:14:45 -0700

Carl & Dave,
I never have that problem, because I put all the wire sizes on the plate
with small transfer numbers, (including the 1/2 sizes with even smaller
transfer numbers).
 The Golf Tee is a real good idea, though. Since my Son and Grandson are
avid golfers, I now have a good use for all those golf tees I pick up out of
my lawn, while mowing. <G> Oh, once the wire sizes of the scale is on the
plate, I coat them with Varathane to help them stay there and not be rubbed
off with normal cleaning, etc.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>