Resources?

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 15:53:42 EDT

In a message dated 8/4/2002 11:24:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
joegarrett@earthlink.net writes:

> Subj:Resources?
> Date:8/4/2002 11:24:19 AM Pacific Daylight Time
> From:<A HREF="mailto:joegarrett@earthlink.net">joegarrett@earthlink.net</A>
> To:<A HREF="mailto:pianotech@ptg.org">pianotech@ptg.org</A>
> Sent from the Internet
>

>           Joe

      When I really need help this is my usual mode of operation. We call it
networking of course. I find it most effective especially when I need a
picture painted for me. Which is often by the way. I find it interesting aslo
that we can have a long discussion  on juicing Stwy hammers and then someone
imediatley needs information on the subject as though that discussion were
invisible. I know we're probably all guilty of that at times but this a
situation that requieres a phone call and is far more benificial than a post,
especially for a fellow tech replacing his first set of stwy hammers  for a
concert venue with a start up date of 2 weeks from now. To me this is asking
for failure. Use the phone please. 209-577-8397. Many as you say Joe are
willing to help.