Nordic Convention

Mon, 05 Aug 2002 19:08:49 +0200

Hi folks

Just wanted to update you all on our convention over here.
We have most everything in the box so to speak now and the
program and website are complete. Anyone who is interested
in attending or is otherwise curious can point their
browsers to

http://www.sptf.com/pianotraff/pianotraff_english.html

This is the English version of our website. Thanks as usual
to our Sweedish freinds, ุsten Haggmark in particular, for
his unselfish help and expertise.

This year we are really putting on a show featuring Klaus
Fenner, David Stanwood, Roger Jolly and Jan Grossbach amoung
others sharing some of their knowledge and skill with us.
Plus we have a good line up of folks more local to
Scandinavia who are putting together some interesting
classes.

October is usually a very nice time of year here. Makes it
easy to combine a convention with a nice fall vacation. The
western part of Norway is absolutely breathtaking.

Cheers !

RicB