stringing

Tue, 06 Aug 2002 14:57:46 +0200

One mistake I see time and time again with these string cans
(I mean the standard metal rounds)is that folks will try and
find the outside end of the string coil and run that through
the leader hole. Guarrenteed muck up. The end of the string
that should go through the hole in the can has that little
pressed stamp tin thingy.

Other then that I have this little rack I have that I hang
the can on so it stays in one place while I pull string out.

I am by nooooo means a speed stringer tho.

RicB