air compressors

Charles E Faulk cfaulk2@juno.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:55:08 -0500

Terry,

I just bought an oil-less compressor from Sears last week. It has a 6 hp
motor and 30 gallon tank. It's currently on sale for $269 if you have a
Craftsman Club card. Quite a good price if you don't mind the noise.

Charles Faulk
Manhattan, KS

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:18:39 -0700 "pianolover 88"
<pianolover88@hotmail.com> writes:
> I would appreciate any recommendations on where to find/buy an AC
> powered
> air compressor for my shop. I know that there are many choices out
> there,
> but I'd love to hear from list members who might have one that they
> like,
> and hopefully one that is reasonably priced. I'm not looking for
> anything
> elaborate; just something that i could use for blowing out dust and
> debris
> from piano actions. I've checked the piano supply catalogs but could
> find
> nothing. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.
>

> Terry Peterson

> http://messenger.msn.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.