Major Polyester repair

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:16:34 -0700

Charles E Faulk,
It seems to me, that the first thing to be considered is the Insurance
Company. If no insurance, then the KSU people need to consider it. As this
is no minor Piano, there should be money to do the job correctly. The cost
of replacement should dictate a fairly large amount be willing to spend. If
need be, I would like to say, that we have a very fine Polyester Repair
person, capable of such a job, here in the Portland Area. His name is Wayne
Kearney, Associate member of the Portland Chapter. Possibly bite the bullet
and fly Wayne out and have him do the job.
It's a shame that idiots do these things. My sympathy.
Seems the Security People need to tighten things up, as well.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)

I'm never lost, because everyone is telling me where to go. <G>