Mason&Hamlin A board replacement

Marcel Carey mcpiano@globetrotter.net
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 20:12:56 -0400

Hi!

I've just taken out the board of the above mentionned piano. It's the
first time I see a board that was so well glued and screwed down.
Would it be better to float the bass end of this particular model? And
isn't the ribbing a little too stiff in the treble?

To me there are a lot of ribs in the treble. Would I just be looking
for trouble if I were to try to improve it? And if I did, I surely
would like to have some previous experience feedback from some of you
PLEASE.

Marcel Carey, RPT
2852 Dussault
Rock Forest  QC