air compressors

pianolover 88 pianolover88@hotmail.com
Wed, 07 Aug 2002 19:17:40 -0700

Does it come with a "water trap". i'm told you need that to prevent water
vapor from condensing on the action and metal parts. Sounds like a good deal
though..thanks for the tip!

Terry Peterson

----Original Message Follows----
From: Charles E Faulk <cfaulk2@juno.com>
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: Re: air compressors
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 09:55:08 -0500

Terry,

I just bought an oil-less compressor from Sears last week. It has a 6 hp
motor and 30 gallon tank. It's currently on sale for $269 if you have a
Craftsman Club card. Quite a good price if you don't mind the noise.

Charles Faulk
Manhattan, KS

On Wed, 07 Aug 2002 00:18:39 -0700 "pianolover 88"
<pianolover88@hotmail.com> writes:
 > I would appreciate any recommendations on where to find/buy an AC
 > powered
 > air compressor for my shop. I know that there are many choices out
 > there,
 > but I'd love to hear from list members who might have one that they
 > like,
 > and hopefully one that is reasonably priced. I'm not looking for
 > anything
 > elaborate; just something that i could use for blowing out dust and
 > debris
 > from piano actions. I've checked the piano supply catalogs but could
 > find
 > nothing. Thanks in advance for any help in this regard.
 >

 > Terry Peterson

 > http://messenger.msn.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.