Fireworks

Kdivad@AOL.COM Kdivad@AOL.COM
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 10:36:19 -0400

In a message dated Wed, 7 Aug 2002 9:57:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, Billbrpt@AOL.COM writes:

> In a message dated 8/7/02 9:47:34 PM Central Daylight Time, Kdivad@AOL.COM
> writes:
>

> I can't believe you guys took the bait!!!  I understand how nost of you must feel when I take the RPT-Associate bait.
>
> David koelzer
>

> Well David, I didn't respond anticipating that I was being baited.  I have better things to do, tuning real pianos for real situations, singing, acting, teaching, etc., I stand by
> what I say and by what I do.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT
> Madison, Wisconsin
> Click here: -=w w w . b i l l b r e m m e r . c o m =-

"P.S.Want to see some real fireworks? Watch this.
EQUAL TEMPERMENT IS THE ONLY WAY TO TUNE A PIANO.ALL OTHER METHODS SHOULD BE
ILLEGAL."

Bill, I thought the statement above was obvious, "P.S.Want to see some real fireworks? Watch this."  I have no doubts you believe in what you do and stand by it and I admire you for that. But if you have better things to do why fall for a statement designed to illicit the specific response you gave?

David Koelzer
Vintage Pianos
DFW