Goodbye APSCO

Philip Jamison mortier@netreach.net
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 12:16:39 -0400

I'll miss APSCO. Despite their shortcomings, I could order something =
monday and get it wednesday by regular UPS. Their prices were the lowest =
of all the suppliers, too. They also stocked some unique items. Who =
wants to replace them on the east? Maybe Wally Brooks can increase his =
stock. Has the market dropped so much that the east can no longer =
support a full-service piano parts dealer?

Philip Jamison
West Chester, PA