Fireworks ... once lit, hard to put out

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:52:53 -0500

Killing this thread reminded me of this. Some may need the laugh:

A young man was irate when the snooty restaurant maitre d' wouldn't let him
in, saying "I'm sorry sir, but neckwear is required."

The guy went out to his car and tied a pair of jumper cables around his
neck. Into the restaurant he goes, angrily confronts the maitre d' and says
"Okay, I've put on neckwear. Now can I come in?"

"Well, yes," says the maitre d', "but don't start anything."

Alan Barnard