Goodbye APSCO

Alan R. Barnard mathstar@salemnet.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 16:19:20 -0500

I don't know all the "whys." Schaff actually bought them out. I do know =
that I had a tendency to call Schaff first only because they always =
seemed a little friendlier and easier to get along with. Not that I =
didn't compare prices, tho!=20

No offense to any of you Atlantic Seaboarders but there IS a certain =
brusqueness that a lot of people perceive, at least, in doing business =
with NYC area people, if not Easterners, in general. Oh, truth in =
advertising, I am a displaced Massachusetts-ite myself. You don't like =
it? Whatayagonnadoaboutit? Keep smiling, keep smiling ...

Alan Barnard
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Clyde Hollinger=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Thursday, August 08, 2002 3:16 PM
  Subject: Re: Goodbye APSCO

  Anyone know why they went out of business?  I also like to shop where =
the prices are lowest, but if a store's prices are *too* low, then they =
can't make enough money to stay in business.=20
  Regards, Clyde=20

  Philip Jamison wrote:=20

    I'll miss APSCO.  Their prices were the lowest of all the suppliers, =
too.