Poetry? Get Real!!!

Fri, 09 Aug 2002 02:08:29 +0200

A440A@AOL.COM wrote:

> David adds:
> >>I think the reverse well fear mongering is so much politics.
>
>    I agree. There is only one person I have ever heard use the term to
> describe a temperament, and it seems to fall into the "straw man" category.
> Regards,
> Ed Foote RPT

Oh boy... here we go again..... grin

That being said... Ed I can only constertate that I have yet
to be able to find a bonified example of a reverse well from
anyone .... even the few student tuners I have had a change
to check out over here.

Conrad.... can I have a double insulated high risk model...
you know, the ones that have the blazing red liner ? :)

RicB

I think I hear the theme to Dragnet somewhere in the
background...